In this Swagbucks review, we are going to take a look at what you have to do to earn cash rewards on the Swagbucks website.
Put simply, the more you use Swagbucks to surf the internet and complete simple tasks, the more points you earn. There is no cost to sign up, and when you register you’ll receive 30 Swagbucks.
One simple way to earn points is to use Swagbucks as your web browser rather than Google, Yahoo, or any other browser.
Every so often you will be rewarded with Swagbucks. Prizes are also awarded randomly and the amount will vary. You’ll know which searches generated points as you will see a banner above your search which tells you the number of points you’ll receive.
Many users opt to download the Swag toolbar as it contains a counter which tracks your Swag points and a search box.
You won’t make an instant fortune with Swag, however, points do add up over time. It’s nice to have the option to get paid for something you would normally do anyway!
Swagbucks Review: How Can You Earn Swagbucks?
Daily Bonus Bucks are ways you can earn guaranteed sway bucks each day.
- Searches -Use Swagbucks as your search engine anytime you search the Internet.
- Daily Poll -Complete the daily poll and earn 1 Swagbuck.
- No Obligation Offer – Complete a no-obligation offer. Just by viewing the offer and clicking skip or no, you earn free Swagbucks.
- Toolbar – Just by having the Swagbuck toolbar installed on your computer you earn 1 Swagbuck daily.
- Trusted Surveys -Receive 1 Swagbuck for visiting the homepage and clicking on a trusted survey. You can earn more Swagbucks by completing surveys that are offered throughout the day.
Other Opportunities To Earn Swagbucks:
- Newsletter -Sign-up for the Swagbucks monthly newsletter to receive special offers and bonus codes.
- Referral Program -Promote Swagbucks to friends, family, and others. You can earn up to 1,000 Swagbucks for each referral.
- SwagBucks Widgets -Place the Swag widget on your blog, Facebook page, and other social networking sites. This is a great way to earn referral points.
- Swag Blog – Read the blog to discover post codes and post clues for the Swagbuck Hunts.
- Facebook & Tweeter -Follow Swagbucks on Facebook and Twitter to receive time-sensitive codes.
- Trade-In -Recycle your old cell phones and MP3 players or trade-in video game consoles for Swagbucks.
- Shop & Earn -You can earn $2 Swagbucks for every dollar spent by simply shopping online at your favorite stores.
- Photos & Videos -Earn Swagbucks for sending in photos and videos of the prizes you’ve received from Swag.
How Can You Cash In Your Swagbucks?
Swagbucks can be traded for gaming consoles, iTunes gift cards, cash, Amazon gift cards, and many other products found at the Swag store. Amazon gift cards are one of the most popular options because they offer the most value for your Swagbuck points.
So Just Who Is This Swag “Guy” Anyway?
The Swag Guy runs Swagbucks and has additional ways for you to earn Swagbucks. Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Days.
You have the opportunity to earn 30 or more Swagbucks per search. So plan to do a lot of searching on Fridays to cash in on over 450,000 Swagbucks given away by the Swagbucks team.
What makes Swagbucks so different is they’re willing to share some of the revenue they earn from advertisements on their site with their users. It’s their way of spreading the wealth.
In my research, I didn’t find any negative feedback about Swagbucks whatsoever.
In fact, some parents who couldn’t otherwise afford to purchase Christmas or Birthday gifts for their children are using their Swagbucks to bring joy to their children on these special occasions.
A few members reported earning enough Swag points to pay for all their birthday and Christmas gifts.
All in all, Swagbucks is a great way to generate an income (of sorts) online without doing too much in return.
It’s never going to earn you a full-time income, but the team here at Work From Watchdog thinks it’s a great little earner!
Terri – WFHW