Coffee Shop Millionaire is a very popular work from home product that was launched by Anthony Trister . I must have received at least 15 emails about this product from folks like Eben Pagan, Ryan Diess, Mike Filsaime and even the Bring The Fresh guys, Kelly & Mike.
However, you probably know that here at WFHW we really don’t care too much about what the “guru’s” say, so you’d best sit back for this honest Coffee Shop Millionaire review.
I watched the videos and it all sounded great… for a while, but with 75% of the sales video and website content selling the “Internet lifestyle, the millionaire dream and six figure income”, I get that very same sinking feeling when I’ve heard pitches like this before! What irritated me a bit too was the fact that the video seemed to go on for ages with no way of speeding things up.
The end result being a product costing $37, but before you even get to the the members area of the Coffee Shop Millionaire (CSM) there are some rather persistent upsells. A ‘done for you’ website all ready with PLR content and links etc, a mastermind group, and a monthly subscription package.
Despite the low entrance cost, $421.00 is the average bill for those who sign up.
Inside Coffee Shop Millionaire
If you follow the steps in Anthony’s Coffee Shop Millionaire program, your first task (as recommended by Anthony) is to get him to build that website for you. Don’t be fooled peeps, these websites are of pretty low quality WordPress websites with PLR content. It’s just another push at the upsell to buy a domain & hosting for 2 years so that Anthony gets a commission.
They say that the money is in the list and this program sure is proof of that. Anthony was able to make well over a million dollars with the Coffee Shop Millionaire launch because he was able to “leverage his JV partners”. That’s how million dollar launches happen. So will you or I be able to make a million dollars with CSM? Well if you are fortunate to have affiliates mailing out like the guy’s above, anything is possible.
The core method that Anthony is unveiling is the product owner affiliate model. Now it has to be said that it is one the fastest ways to make a $1m online, but the fast part is relative because it might still take you 10 years or so unless you get some serious leverage from JV partners.
On the plus side, there is a lot of information for different levels of expertise. However, that has also been said to be the achilles heel of Coffee Shop Millionaire. If CSM was a meal it would be refried beans and hash browns…. the majority of the content seems to be “old news”…re-hashed springs to mind. This info can be found online in every format for free, but then I guess it’s handy having them in the same place for the price tag.
The Coffee Shop Millionaire members content:
Local Cash Machine - Local business marketing / Newsletter Cash Machine – Email marketing / Article Cash Machine – Article Marketing / Video Cash Machine – Video Marketing
Million Dollar Launch Secrets
15 Video’s including: Product Creation / Army of Affiliates / Art of Launches / Getting Affiliates Excited / New Partnerships / Keys to a Mega Launch / Launch Contests / Launch Processes / Meet Big Players / Rolling Launches / The Launch Schedule / The Ultimate Product Pack – $21K System / Underground Affiliates / Upsell Path / Webinar Replays
Using and creating affiliate programs
Quick Start Guide to Google AdSense / Setting Up and Using New Adsense Ads / Publishing Free Articles on Your Blog
Beginner – this set of video’s discuss what it takes to work from home and focuses on the right mindset. Intermediate – takes you further on the knowledge trail discussing things like JV Traffic, using Press Releases, Forum Marketing, PPC, Link Building, Traffic, etc and Advanced covers webinars and other high volume sales opportunities.
Basic Videos Upload Using FTP / Blogger Setup / Adding Paypal Button / Word Press Setup / Hosting Setup / Elance / Adding Audio and Video / Registering Domains / Autoresponder Setup / Adding Clickbank Payment Button / Ezine Article Submission / PHP Redirect / Modify Content.
Six Figure Secrets Club
This is 8 weeks of the mastermind group with 10 added cash machines.
3 Powerful List Building Strategies / Site Critique / Webinar Training / Training Critique / Solo Ads / Killer Email Copy / Banner Ads / Offline Integration / Split Testing / Outsourcing oDesk / Picking a Niche / Micro Niche Keyword / Creating WSO’s / Leveraging Facebook / Shopify Store Setup
The 21k System
Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3
Interviews with Kevin Wilke and Brian David Crane
Anthony Trister’s Rolodex
User feedback tells me the biggest value that people are getting from the materials is coming from 2 of the 40+ videos, with the 21K system providing a lot of good information, as does the Million Dollar Launch Secrets section. However, one thing to note, if you want MP3’s that’s an extra $47. Yep, forty seven dollars for something that should be free, in my mind.
Summary Of Coffee Shop Millionaire?
The Good Bits.
- I have to say that if you know absolutely nothing about Internet Marketing, getting your hands on these resources for just $37 is a real bargain. There certainly is a lot of content to go through, and it is useful.
- The info provided in the Million Dollar Launch Secrets might be worth that price alone, to some people. However, a lot of the videos are shot just for this course and most affiliate marketers won’t have a clue about $1m launch tactics.
- The info in the Cash Machines does work, and represent complete business models by themselves.
The Not So Good Bits.
- The “obvious red flag” on the video and sales page is a constant reminder of screenshots of earnings. “Proof of earnings” if they are real come from launches like this Coffee Shop Millionaire program, and are not necessarily representative of what you or I could earn. Unless you can email a list as big as Mike Filsaime does, you are not going to see such earnings.
- The price tag is aimed at the “new to IM crowd”, but there is so much information about “big business” that a newbie is sure to get totally overwhelmed.
- There is not one clear path or technique to follow, and that’s just no good for any online course. This feels like a collection of separate bits of a training course, so it really doesn’t flow. There is no-way that the big hype in the sales pitch comes to life within the Coffee Shop Millionaire training material.
- The ever present nagging of the hosting plan for the free $1995 website they offer to build you. When I have free hosting through another source it’s a real pain as this offer only works with buying hosting with Bluehost, a hosting company that I certainly urge you to stay clear of based on my own experiences.
In essence, Coffee Shop Millionaire by Anthony Trister is a useful resource, but it’s still hash brown and refried beans! If I were you, I’d direct my attentions to better up to the minute training groups where support and more structure is available.