Are you a business owner who would like to generate more customers or clients online?
Are you concerned that you don’t have the technical skills and knowledge required to create an attractive, professional-looking website that will produce profits for your business?
If you answered yes to these questions you’ll be very interested in what the WFHW team has discovered in our Webs.com review.
What Is Webs?
Launched in early 2008 Webs is the world’s largest do-it-yourself website builder with over 40 million sites created using the software. Webs is a website-building solution that allows you to create, manage and host your own websites.
The slick drag and drop functionality make the application user-friendly so those without technical knowledge can quickly and easily create their own professional-looking website.
In 2011 Webs. was purchased by Vistaprint of Nevada, a leading online provider of professional marketing products and services. You may be familiar with Vistaprint business cards.
Features Of Webs
Here are just a few of the many features that are included within the Webs.com program.
- Customize Templates – Choose from a large variety of templates that can be customized to display your business brand including your own domain name and email address.
- The Web Store App lets you create your own fully functional web store which includes payment processing.
- Easily add applications such as photos, videos blogs, forums, and maps to communicate your business vision and engage your customers.
- The Mobile App can easily turn your site into a mobile website.
- Webs.com gives you Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques that will help to get your site ranked in the search engines so customers can find you.
- Social Media -Promote your site through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Award-winning 24/7 customer support.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Features Included In Each Plan
||Free||Starter||Enhanced (Most Popular)||Pro|
|Site Building Tools||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Mobile Website||Mobile sites with Ads||Ad-Free Mobile Site||Ad-Free Mobile Site||Ad-Free Mobile Site|
|24/7 Customer Support||–||Email & Live Chat||Email, Live Chat & Phone|
|Free Domain Name||–||–||yes||yes|
|Email Address||–||–||5 Emails||15 Emails|
|Bandwidth||0.5 GB||5 GB||25 GB||100 GB|
|Web Storage||40 MB||400 MB||1000 MB||5000 MB|
|High Quality Video Storage||–||150 min (HQ)||1000 min (HQ)||Unlimited (HQ)|
|Web Store Items||5 items||10 items||30 items||Unlimited|
|Google Adwords||–||–||$100 Free Credit||$100 Free Credit|
|Facebook Ads||–||–||$50 Free Credit||$50 Free Credit|
What Does It Cost To Use Webs?
There are 4 options to choose from:
1) Free – contains ads or mobile sites with limited features.
2) Starter Plan – from $3.75 per month
3) Enhanced Plan – from $7.50 per month
4) Pro Plan – from $16.67 per month
You get the lowest price with a 2-year plan. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re looking for an easy solution for creating a fully functional, professional-looking business site, give Webs a try.
Why fuss with other site-building software when Webs has tools, templates, and applications that do 99% of the work for you.
If you have used Webs.com we would like to hear from you in our comments section below.
Terri – WFHW