WFHW was recently asked to review a site entitled WorkForHome.in.
The individual was concerned that the site might be a scam and asked for our opinion on it. Read on to discover what WFHW found out about WorkForHome.in.
What Is Workforhome.in?
Founded in 1996 Workforhome.in is a data entry company that originated in India and currently has offices in Canada and the United States. Workfromhome.in provides data entry services to customers worldwide.
Types of Jobs Available at Workforhome.in
Jobs are available for online data entry, offline data entry, form filling, ad posting, copy and paste, tweet and Facebook and online data capture.
Jobs are open to candidates Worldwide who are 18 years of age or older. You can work from home part-time or full time and choose your own hours.
Work is delivered in either jpeg image files or MS Word files.
You must be comfortable navigating the Internet and have experience with Windows and MS Word. Basic computer skills including copying, pasting, saving and uploading files are also required. The offline data entry position requires a typing speed of 30-50 WPM.
How Much Does It Cost to Join Workforhome.in?
The cost to join Workforhome.in varies between $50 – $100 USD depending on the type of work you choose and the plan you select.
How Much Can You Make At Workforhome.in?
The Workforhome.in site claims that you can make:
Online data entry $1,500 – $15,000 per month.
Offline data entry $750 – $45,000 per month.
Form filling $900 – $5,400 per month.
Ad posting $900 – $3,600 per month.
Copy paste $300 – $3,000 per month.
Tweet & Facebook – $9,000 – $30,000 per month.
Accuracy is important. Work submitted must have at least a 92% accuracy rate. Anything less than 92% will not be accepted and you will not be paid for it.
Is Workforhome.in a Scam?
The WFHW team has several concerns about the Workforhome.in site.
1. Workforhome.in claims to have offices in Canada and the United States yet when you read their website it is chocked full of spelling and grammatical errors.
A legitimate company that does business with English speaking people Worldwide should have a site that is well written and free of any spelling or grammatical errors.
2. Workforhome.in claims to have been in business for 10 years yet their website domain was register on June 20, 2011 in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3. Workforhome.in claims to have over a million successful customers yet when you Google their name you’d be hard pressed to find anything written about the company.
When you Google data entry jobs or data entry services the company does show up in the top 3 pages.
4. Workforhome.in’s philosophy is high quality work with good quality English. The quality of English on their website is a good indication they are a company you’d be best to avoid.
5. Workforhome.in charges $50 – $100 to work for their company in any number of jobs they have open. They claim these fees are used to cover administrative cost such as daily server usage, back office administration customer support, file management, monthly payment processing, courier, fund transfers and wire transfer charges.
Legitimate businesses do not charge their outsourcer’s upfront fees in order to cover their administration costs.
6. Workforhome.in claims you can make between $300 – $45,000 per month. These incomes are very high for simple jobs that require very minimal skills and no education.
7. Several outsourcer’s who posted ads and filled out forms for Workforhome.in indicated that their work was rejected by many of the sites.
As a result some of these outsourcer’s were not able to meet the company’s minimum weekly requirements. This meant they could not get paid for any of the work they completed that week.
Based on our observations WFHW does not recommend Workforhome.in. We also recommend avoiding any data entry company that charges an upfront fee to join.
Are you currently working as an outsourcer for Workforhome.in or have you worked as an outsourcer in the past? We would like to hear from you.
Share your comments about the company and your experience below.
Terri – WFHW