Are you looking to enhance your employment opportunities by learning a new language? Is your company looking to improve its position in the Global economy by providing language training to its employees?
If you answers yes to these questions you may be interested in what the WFHW team discovered about Rosetta Stone.
What Is Rosetta Stone?
Rosetta Stones offers language training to employees, staff, individuals and students who want to learn a new language from the comfort of your home or office.
Rosetta Stone is the World’s most popular, most advanced language training program.
Unlike traditional language training which uses rote learning, Rosetta Stone incorporates listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Each unit provides you with continuous opportunities to practice your new language skills preparing you for real life conversations.
Rosetta Stone uses speech recognition technology that compares your speech to that of native speakers and provides immediate feedback so you can polish your pronunciation.
Who Can Benefit From Rosetta Stone?
1. Companies who are looking to improve their performance by offering employees training in foreign languages.
2. Executives who want to advance their careers by positioning themselves to partake in overseas expansion while boosting corporate as well as personal success.
3. Individuals who want to broaden their employment opportunities by developing the ability to communicate in multiple languages.
4. Companies that are looking to expand into overseas markets and need to equip their employees with language skills in order to overcome communication challenges.
5. Schools, Colleges and Universities looking to improve their current language programs or add additional languages to their curriculum.
6. Parents who want to home school their child or children in a foreign language.
What Does It Cost To Join Rosetta Stone?
Rosetta Stone will design a customized language training plan to help:
1. Your company achieve its strategic business goal.
2. Your organize to achieve its mission.
3. College or Universities to meet their institutional needs through supplemented or blended language training.
Rosetta Stone offers a home school program that consists of 5 levels. Each level cost $36 if purchased individually.
Levels 1 and 2 can be purchase for $56. Levels 1, 2 and 3 when purchased together cost $76. Purchase the entire program for a one time payment of $96.
It takes 40-50 hours to complete each level. Rosetta Stone provides predefined lessons so students can be enrolled into the desired lesson plan based on their learning objectives.
What Languages Are Offered At Rosetta Stone?
Rosetta Stone offers courses in 30 different languages including: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dari, Dutch, English (American), English (British), Filipino (Tagalog), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Pashto, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese.
Over 8,000 businesses and millions of learners in 150 countries have used Rosetta Stone to overcome challenges associated with communication and language barriers.
Whatever your reason for wanting to learn a new language take a look at Rosetta Stone because it may be a good fit for you.
Are you a present or past student of Rosetta Stone? We would like to hear about your experience. Take a moment to share your comments about Rosetta Stone below.